I love single cell biology, data science, graphs, coding, fighting viral infections, the immune system, and rock climbing.
(from July 2022)
I am a postdoctoral research fellow with a keen interest in identifying resistance mechanisms in aggressive subtypes of breast cancer caused by dysregulation at the transcript level through to the metabolic level. Apart from work, I enjoy going for bike rides and bush walks.
I am a PhD student and my background is in pharmacy. My research interests are data analysis and single cell sequencing. Outside of work, I like reading and traveling.
co-supervised: Cristina Alvira @ Stanford
UNSW. I am currently doing my honour thesis project on data compression and APIs for cell atlases. Outside of work, I like photography, swimming, and cats.
- Givanna Putri: single-cell multi-omics of stem cells, HTSeq 2.0.
- Zhiyuan Yao: single cell omics of severe dengue and alphaviruses, now Computational Scientist @Janssen.
- Kevin Zhu: tutorials and algorithm for igraph, now student @UNSW.
- Viraj Kapoor: sex differences in neonatal lung disease, now medical student @UNSW.
- Ying (Christine) Xu: dengue antibody intern, now student at @UNSW.
- Carsten Knutsen: neonatal lung research professional, then research associate @Recombinetics (now back with us!).
- Paula Klavina: neonatal lung intern, now PhD student @RCSI (Ireland)
- Yasir Kusay: igraph development intern, now student @UNSW
Some friendly labs that are full of smart, kind people:
cazencotte neherlab Einav lab The Big One Alvira lab bedford.io Goo Lab ciralab Bloom lab