Postdoctoral researcher position available (see announcement)
Honours and PhD student positions available to work on mixed computational/molecular biology projects on viral infections, neonatal lung biology, cancer, single cell bioengineering, graph algorithms for cell atlases, and further projects. The sky is the limit.
For inquiries, please contact Fabio at [email protected].
We actively encourage people with underrepresented backgrounds (e.g. aboriginal descent, minority groups, LGBTQ) to apply and promise to create a welcoming learning environment irrespective of your social and moral background.
fabio DOT zanini AT unsw DOT edu DOT au
I love single cell assays, fighting viral infections, the immune system, and rock climbing.
y DOT kusay AT student DOT unsw DOT edu DOT au
I am a third year Bioinformatics Engineering student with a passion for coding. I am interested in the clinical use of high-throughput sequencing as a diagnostic tool, especially for bacterial infections.
- Shirit Einav, Stanford University
- Cristina Alvira, Stanford University
- David Cornfield, Stanford University
- Michael S. Diamond, Washington University in St. Louis
- Nate Cira, Rowland Institute at Harvard University
- John Pimanda, UNSW Lowy Cancer Research Centre
- Ashwin Unnikrishnan, UNSW Lowy Cancer Research Centre
Some friendly labs that are full of smart, kind people:
cazencotte neherlab Einav lab The Big One Alvira lab bedford.io Goo Lab ciralab