fabio DOT zanini AT unsw DOT edu DOT au
I love single cell biology, fighting viral infections, the immune system, and rock climbing.
klavinap AT tcd DOT ie
I am a third year biochemistry student visiting from Trinity College Dublin and I am interested in molecular and single cell biology. I am excited to dig deeper and find out things about the human body that are still unknown. I am currently working on elucidating the role of stromal cells in the neonatal lung.
y DOT kusay AT student DOT unsw DOT edu DOT au
I am a third year Bioinformatics Engineering student with a passion for coding. I am interested in the clinical use of high-throughput sequencing as a diagnostic tool, especially for bacterial infections. I am working on efficient network algorithms within the igraph library.
- Shirit Einav, Stanford University
- Cristina Alvira, Stanford University
- David Cornfield, Stanford University
- Michael S. Diamond, Washington University in St. Louis
- Nate Cira, Rowland Institute at Harvard University
- John Pimanda, UNSW Lowy Cancer Research Centre
- Ashwin Unnikrishnan, UNSW Lowy Cancer Research Centre
Some friendly labs that are full of smart, kind people:
cazencotte neherlab Einav lab The Big One Alvira lab bedford.io Goo Lab ciralab Bloom lab